From Jon Steel's Perfect Pitch
@swissmiss on how to find success:
- Invest your life in what you love
- Embrace enthusiasm
- Don’t complain, make things better
- Trust and empower
- Experiences > money
- Surround yourself with likeminded people
- Ignore haters
- Make time to think and breathe
- If an opportunity scares you, take it
- Be someone’s eccentric aunt
I don't normally highlight my own stuff, but as it pertains to creativity and inspiration I felt it was appropriate.
Adam Pierno has guest posted on this blog before, and I'm happy to call him a friend. He initially spoke to me about his idea of Hunting The Spark, to which I loved. I am pleased that he asked me to be their first guest post.
This is the premiere of our Guest Posts series. Each month Hunting the Spark will feature perspectives from people with a unique perspective on turning intelligent insights into incredible creative expressions. Up first is a person who helped inspire and encourage the creation of this site.